Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Momentum PB Recruiting :)

Derekkk

scottish warriors
Jul 26, 2009
Glasgow
Hey Everyone,

Well momentumPB are a new team and are just getting training in at the moment so we havnt played in a tourny yet but have played some fun games. We have played Tippmann UK and scottish pirates we are based in glasgow/scotland we train at urban jungle twice a month and we are looking for 2-3 players to join our squad of 6 we are planning on playing at the scottish open this year

Thanks

Derekkk :)

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
If your looking for a place to train Propaintball in Carlisle are getting a new SupAir field very shortly and will be available for training sessions.

Derekkk

scottish warriors
Jul 26, 2009
Glasgow
well momentum have sadly stoped due to lack of players and i have been asked to play for SWJ ( junior scottish warrios) so no need leave posts

Thanks

Derekkk x

T.J.Travis

Jul 15, 2017
I am in scotland from the United States and brought all my gear so i can pratice for PSP world cup. Is there any fields in Scotland or near Scotland that has air ball tournament style fields.

Thanks
T.J

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I am in scotland from the United States and brought all my gear so i can pratice for PSP world cup. Is there any fields in Scotland or near Scotland that has air ball tournament style fields.

Thanks
T.J
Doubt you will get a response from an 8year old thread.

Reactions: mikey1975