Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Money Making?

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
Hey, Sorry if this is on the wrong thread. Anyway, I'm 13 and I play paintball. I have a proto rail 2011. But the thing is i dont know how to make money for my gear:/. i live in a small village - this means i cant get a job :(. Does anyone have any advice? cheers.mone

Inkie

Team Relapse
I'm 14 and have somehow made money Lol, These are a few things I do to get money -

- Wash my Dad's cars
- Ask for an Allowance
- Walk people's dogs

And little jobs etc like that.

Once you get more and more into it ask your parents if they will pay for you to go Paintballing at your local site once a month - And treat it like a sport rather than a hobbie, this way your parents may be more lenient.

Hope these things help

- Inkie

AirHead

Still tastin' paint
Aug 6, 2009
Shrewsbury
Pick your gear carefully, time it so that you buy a new marker or whatever when the price is down (after a new release for example) for a starter. In addition, any odd jobs you can find to do from washing windows to ironing, or even painting a shed can earn you some cash. It'll all add up, and it'll feel extra nice when you buy yourself that new shiny.

Just thinking about it as well, my old electronics teacher told me about a kid around your age who used to take cookies and the like into school that he'd bought just that morning from the shop. He bought a pack of 12 (or however many it was) for a few pounds, and sold the cookies at near enough 50p each. By the end of school and the few years of doing this the kid had bought himself a car that was more expensive than his parents.

Perhaps something like that could be worth a shot? It's amazing how much people will pay to spare themselves some effort.

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
In secondary school one of my friends used to buy a box of tesco chocolate bars, like 50p each ( Which I think his dad actually bought) and then sold them for £1 eachs ha, he actually made <100 I think lol, something along those lines. (Teachers don't like it though so beware)