Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Money Making?

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
paintball will be here for, i suspect, the remainder of our lives. i come from a not so privileged family born with plastic spoons in my mouth not silver.

i bought my first BMX in stages. i saved and saved doing little jobs around the house and helping the neighbours. i bought a single wheel then the other and then the frame and so forth till i had a complete bike. look at what you have right now. if anything(paintball wise). at present you are at the highly annoying ripe old age of 13. you will buy a gun and then in a years time want a new one or the most AGG gun out or the blingingest mask available and decorate it with AGG stickers. id suggest save for a mask and a nice hopper and use site guns and save and save till you can afford a gun in a years time. this way you wont waste buying something then selling it and losing money on it and you will get a better gun off here and still lose money. its either the long way or the highly expensive short way.
if i was you id stick it out with your own mask and hopper, use site guns and if you play a tournie borrow one. as the type of gun goes up so does the paint bill.
once a month at your age is awesome and more than some adults do. me included.

jobs:

take 10 pounds round a car boot and buy cheap things then sell them on ebay for a profit. primark make a profit by selling a large amount with a small profit off each item than a large item and a bigger profit margin.
try to find boxes of army men, commonly found at car boots, you buy for £1-£3 and sell for 12 plus 2-3 quid postage. simples. money is there if you work and find a margin.
me, i buy cars and sell them for parts. massive industry out there with the current economy downturn.

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
paintball will be here for, i suspect, the remainder of our lives. i come from a not so privileged family born with plastic spoons in my mouth not silver.

i bought my first BMX in stages. i saved and saved doing little jobs around the house and helping the neighbours. i bought a single wheel then the other and then the frame and so forth till i had a complete bike. look at what you have right now. if anything(paintball wise). at present you are at the highly annoying ripe old age of 13. you will buy a gun and then in a years time want a new one or the most AGG gun out or the blingingest mask available and decorate it with AGG stickers. id suggest save for a mask and a nice hopper and use site guns and save and save till you can afford a gun in a years time. this way you wont waste buying something then selling it and losing money on it and you will get a better gun off here and still lose money. its either the long way or the highly expensive short way.
if i was you id stick it out with your own mask and hopper, use site guns and if you play a tournie borrow one. as the type of gun goes up so does the paint bill.
once a month at your age is awesome and more than some adults do. me included.

jobs:

take 10 pounds round a car boot and buy cheap things then sell them on ebay for a profit. primark make a profit by selling a large amount with a small profit off each item than a large item and a bigger profit margin.
try to find boxes of army men, commonly found at car boots, you buy for £1-£3 and sell for 12 plus 2-3 quid postage. simples. money is there if you work and find a margin.
me, i buy cars and sell them for parts. massive industry out there with the current economy downturn.
ye i got my gear like a mask first then saved my money for a year for my gun then gave it to my mum ands he helped with the rest for xmas :) cheers for the advice mate!

Bradley-Lancaster

Mar 18, 2011
i am the guy :p

When i first started paintball, i hired a tipman 98 for my local paintball, and i joined a team. i saved up for about 5-6 months and got myself smart parks ion, will a proto primo loader, 3000psi tank, dye i3 for all 200quid!

I am 14 years of age.
I have 4 jobs.
I work at my local rest doing deserts and pot washing, £3.64 hou work 2 times a day.
i have a paper round, 500 papers a week. £40-50quid a week
i work for nrg NGHTCLUB SELLING TICKEts £1 for every ticket i sell.
and i work with my dad on weekend if i dont paintball he ives me £5 hour. if i add everything up i am on about £400 month! that pays for all training and everything!

Speak to local shops in village mate!

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
When i first started paintball, i hired a tipman 98 for my local paintball, and i joined a team. i saved up for about 5-6 months and got myself smart parks ion, will a proto primo loader, 3000psi tank, dye i3 for all 200quid!

I am 14 years of age.
I have 4 jobs.
I work at my local rest doing deserts and pot washing, £3.64 hou work 2 times a day.
i have a paper round, 500 papers a week. £40-50quid a week
i work for nrg NGHTCLUB SELLING TICKEts £1 for every ticket i sell.
and i work with my dad on weekend if i dont paintball he ives me £5 hour. if i add everything up i am on about £400 month! that pays for all training and everything!

Speak to local shops in village mate!
Will do! and same about renting a tippmann. I done some car washing this weekend earned some money, im working for my dad aswell :) cheers forthe advice:)!