Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Money Making?

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
No offense but my car is only a 1.4 Astra, 07. I do it myself, even though I can easily hand it to a guy who comes round to my work place weekly (and he does services as well) for £15. Just too much of a risk if they get a single stone on the sponge (1 stone which is then used to clean a single panel = scratched like field rented goggles). Not to mention the attention to detail of a 13 year old will be poor, I doubt he would think to do under the wheel arches or the nooks and cranies of the front grill or the gap between the body of the car and the front windscreen.

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
Wow, aren't you so clever for a just about teenager. Nothing a clip round the ear wouldn't cure......

Anyway, you're 13! Enjoy your childhood because believe me the day will come soon enough when you wish you were there again.
Don't you worry I will, I was just saying anyway :L

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I like my car dirty, you would have to pay me if you want to clean it, paintball player status and all that jazz you know...

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
No offense but my car is only a 1.4 Astra, 07. I do it myself, even though I can easily hand it to a guy who comes round to my work place weekly (and he does services as well) for £15. Just too much of a risk if they get a single stone on the sponge (1 stone which is then used to clean a single panel = scratched like field rented goggles). Not to mention the attention to detail of a 13 year old will be poor, I doubt he would think to do under the wheel arches or the nooks and cranies of the front grill or the gap between the body of the car and the front windscreen.
see what you mean :}, i must just do dog walking then :}

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
I used to go to Makro, buy a couple of boxes of Chewits or whatever and sell them on for like 40/50p each, only downside is you tend to eat your profits...

If you have a Costco anywhere near you I would recommend going there and having a look around.
So true about the eating your profits thing :) I remember doing this with lollypops (sounds lame) and i just ending up eating them in the end haha :)!

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
it does work mate, most only want the outside done, i sorted my boy a little round he had a couple most days. (lastd about 2 weeks :tsk:)

Work vans are really good, as no one wants to clean them and they dont care much.

But you only get 1-2 chances, fell to turn up and they wont come back for more.

Also i think people now a days like the initiative if a young-in tries to do something, other than sit on the couch playing games
v.true :p , Im going to stick to something else but the looks of things:} thanks for the advice anyway :)!

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
see if ure local site need any help? be it refing, cleaning markers etc etc could make a good wad and get in friendly with the site and they may be able to help you get cheaper gear
good idea:)1 but the only problem is my local field isnt that close so , so it costs quite a bit :( cheers though :D!!

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
If he's that witty at 13, he's going to do well at life :D
i'm not trying to argue on paintball forums since lets face it, its pointless:} I just get abit annoyed with comments like Maybe once they've learned to brush their teeth properly they'd be able to learn how to valet a car........ . Oh well life goes on:}!

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
i'm not trying to argue on paintball forums since lets face it, its pointless:} I just get abit annoyed with comments like Maybe once they've learned to brush their teeth properly they'd be able to learn how to valet a car........ . Oh well life goes on:}!
It takes a while to understand forums are fun, its the come back that makes it better ;)