The Home Of European Paintball

Monthly Training Event

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Originally posted by Steve Hancock
Will the training be run by nexus again?
It's not a Nexus Seminar, more along the lines of their previous training days we they had guest trainers (last time it was Nicky T, Mark T and Tommy Gun from Nexus). Expect more details when Ambush Paintball get back from holiday. Hope that helps ;)

gingerinferno

Jan 6, 2004
chidham sussex
Visit site
training

team velocity are looking for a place to train as much as poss so if you guys ever need a team to try and beat on give us a call we will be happy to oblige as we are a new team and need to train and learn the hard way as some of our players have a few bad habits:)

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Velocity are a really nice bunch of lads and you are always guaranteed a laugh with them, you guys are always welcome down at Ambush. As for more regular training all I can say is plans are afoot ;)

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by ellcie
mr kitchen i'm guessing you mean guppy when you say gubby.
the p and the b aint even close!

and at least guppy was greatfull!!! unlike the other 10 who thought they'd copy pete!

i thought the training had finished by then apparently people were still learning! (how not to drive)! :eek: can i say that?!?!?
Sure you can, i mean i feel sorry for the DYE goggles, the sign post and a few quake players that pete almost took out :D :D

Anyone find out who's gogs they were?? :confused:

As for training I will speak to our lads tomoz, and see if they wanna. I know i wouldnt wanna miss playing all u guys!! :D :D

Darren :)