Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Monthly Training Event

For those of you who missed the original thread.

This will be run along the same lines as previous training events here at Ambush. We will have two complete airtight sup'air fields as well as an area for snap shooting, etc.

Paul and his famous catering crew will be on site from bacon buttie time through to afternoon tea time!

Tech to the Stars (Super stars?) - Kitch - will be with us and we will have a trade stand for all those bits you have forgotten or need replacing.

Air and CO2 are included in the £20 fee (which also includes a £5 discount on the first box of paint bought from Ambush).

We have negotiated some special prices for paint for this event.
Tournament Grade Blaze = £35 box
Inferno = £40 box
Hellfire = £45 box
We may also be able to get hold of some practice paint at an even lower price.
Remember - there is £5 off your first box!!
You can also BYO if your sponsorship deal is that good!!

Individuals and teams are all welcome - the training strategy will be decided by you guys, with some help if required.

Please give us a call (07836 762787) or drop us an email (training@ambushpaintball.co.uk) if you have any questions or to let us know that you would like to book in. It also helps if you can give us an idea of how much of which paint you would like.

If you can't afford to train but don't like being left out - come down for coffee and a chat!!

Jim & Christine are looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
kitch dont suppose???

u or one of the guys has a spare marker that i can lend on the day as the team are not looking at coming down but i might just come down on me own ????? looking into train fares now :)
and cause i'm in manc at the mo and me marker not working although i am going into planet this monday so maybe get it sorted then if possible.

anyway am babbling will tell u by tuesday next week if im coming lol

regards

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
nice one bud

i will do but it is attatched to my old style max flo and has been for some time lol.

is that gonna be a problem ?

thanks again oh and u got any numbers for any decent b&b's ? prob gonna come down on the saterday.

regards

:D :D :D

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
thats cool i'll ring her on tuesday

do i need anything else apart from the bottle cause i am gonna have a crack at it myself tomorrow or sat to see if i can get the reg off(sledgehammer should do the trick with how long the bottle's been on there lol.)

anyway i hope to see u soon bud

what u mean u got a full house gutted:( was gonna come out on the piss with u guys :confused: :confused:

regards