The Home Of European Paintball

more questions aboot C02 and mags

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Air

You want to get on AIR mate,

I have 5 Air Tanks for sale, all 232 bar so will fill your bottles no problem £40 per tank and I can arrange for them to be brought up to Inverness, gets you set up on Air, up to you. Also I have a cracking Automag for sale, the full set up, £350, air system, hopper, the lot. Sprung trigger job etc.

Let me know, anything you get from me will be postage free, want to encourage Scottish players, good luck with your team.

£40 per air tank
£350 automag fully set up.

Go on, you know you want to, oh and there is a 13 yeard old from Aberdeen looking to play, get in touch with him as well...

Sid

STTAB

lost me penis in 'nam
Sep 13, 2001
black isle (inverness)
Visit site
thanks sid.
i'll have to think about getting an air tank (you mean a big scuba type thing dont ya)

cos C02 would work out sooo much cheaper. but then again i have started working again. (4*11 mmmmghh times) what about filling up my tank from the bigger tank, does £40 include some kinda adaptor type filly thing?

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
sound cool to me bud

im using mine on remote to keep the co2 upright on the remote system. it stops the bottle drawing through liquid which will freeze the bolt.

Other then that i had not problems really once i got the thing sorted.

There so easy to work on and if you have problems post on here and some one will make a surgestion. though i'd research there replies as some will inist you need to replace sears and bolts and stuff when the problem is normally an o'ring. AGD at chelmsford are really good if you need advice give them a bell.

keep me in mind for that air system and if you want to part X on the bottle let me know.

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Air

Originally posted by Sid
You want to get on AIR mate,

I have 5 Air Tanks for sale, all 232 bar so will fill your bottles no problem £40 per tank and I can arrange for them to be brought up to Inverness, gets you set up on Air, up to you. Also I have a cracking Automag for sale, the full set up, £350, air system, hopper, the lot. Sprung trigger job etc.

Let me know, anything you get from me will be postage free, want to encourage Scottish players, good luck with your team.

£40 per air tank
£350 automag fully set up.

Go on, you know you want to, oh and there is a 13 yeard old from Aberdeen looking to play, get in touch with him as well...

Sid
id be interested in 2 or 3 of those tanks bud could you find out what the carrage would be to watford ( and yes im very serious) what size are they (litreage)

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Originally posted by STTAB
perhaps, fancy the remote line (have to look for battlepaks)what is a dokey, i did a search for dokey and paintball and came up with about 14 sites that had "ok-dokey" in em.
its the bit that fits to the bottom of your grip and the bottle screws into it.

as for the battle pack thing the one i have is set up for remote but i wont need that so maybe we could sort that as part of the deal. depends how many pods you want to carry. this ones got 6 X 100 on it.

give me some idea what position you play and what sort of fields and i'll see if its any good to you(well try and advise)

i'll try and sort a couple of pics of the stuff for ya

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by STTAB
perhaps, fancy the remote line (have to look for battlepaks)what is a dokey, i did a search for dokey and paintball and came up with about 14 sites that had "ok-dokey" in em.

Not Dokey (typo) DONKEY and yes it is where the gas enters the marker on gun that is! Anywhere else is a bottom line/air adapter, it is a hangover from the pump days where you bought a marker with a 12 gram twist fit and to replace it you had to buy a "donkey" to be able to screw in your 7oz bottle. The donkey then was connected to a hose that went to the "bottom" of your grip frame and that part is called a "bottom line"....kinda obvious that one really.

STTAB

lost me penis in 'nam
Sep 13, 2001
black isle (inverness)
Visit site
ooooh ok.
6*100 is a bit too much for me. i'll just have a look online and see what i can find.

oh yeah, i just made a paintball (god im sad, but if ya wanna know why then look at my "patents" thread)