Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

More Toulouse Pics up @ Merv.tv

Freddie Brockdorff

Olva the Berserker
Aug 22, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice pictures with some very bright colours :)

By the way, this shirt was stolen from us at the hotel
http://www.merv.tv/private/index.php?folder=Menace_Toulouse_07&photo=MenaceToulouse070013.JPG

So if you happen to see a guy with this customized shirt, you now he did not earn it :cool:

Unfortunately (you might say!) it HAS to be a paintballer.... Who else would be interested in this sort of sports jersey? And the hotel was loaded with paintballers.... :(

Address where it can be returned to anonymous perhaps?

(Sorry for the threadjacking!)

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Unfortunately (you might say!) it HAS to be a paintballer.... Who else would be interested in this sort of sports jersey? And the hotel was loaded with paintballers.... :(

Address where it can be returned to anonymous perhaps?

(Sorry for the threadjacking!)
Look for the village idiot, because surely no-one else would be stupid enough to steal from Menace! :p

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
he was probably dropped on his head at birth or something...

The Pics are great dude, we really need to support you photographers more, so you can buy more cards and take more pics!

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
The Pics are great dude, we really need to support you photographers more, so you can buy more cards and take more pics!
Cheers Mate, much appreciated. I invested in better camera for this year, nice but expensive, and because it is easier to use I shoot more, and hopefully get better shots. But due to the expense I can no longer just give the pics away, as I have done in the past. But don't despair were not talking advertising budgets, if you want a CDR or DVD of your pics, all it will cost is £5/10 Euros for CDR or £10/20 Euros for DVD (700mb compared to 4.7 GB)
As you can see I'm not in this sport to make a living but because everyone seemed to want copies it was costing me an arm and a leg.:)

Must also congratulate the Millenium on the new field banners, nice deep blue means all your playing tops "Zing" with colour.

Better get back to uploading, Marharajas (Joy II;) ) up next.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Next batch

Marharajas type:- "Marharajas_Toulouse_07"

XSV/ Paintoon type:- "XSV_Toulouse_07"

Dagnir Dae type:- " DagnirDae_Toulouse_07"

Ton Tons type:- "TonTons_Toulouse_07"

Ugly Ducklings type:- "UglyDucks_Toulouse_07"

Sorry no FLC:( Get you next time.;)