The Home Of European Paintball

most commen bore size

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
hi

I’m looking to buy a custom products barrel, and it gives me different bore size to choose from so what the most common?
Get a freek kit, it will save time, & money in the long run... You get 7/8 inserts with either 12" or 14" barrel...Or an SL kit if you've got the cash, you can also consider a pipe kit aswell, it all depends on what marker you want this for...

Cliff...:D

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
ive never bothered with bore matching .. In my opinion it's overrated, go overbore, screw in and never worry about barrel breaks again. I've got a .692 UL and the accuracy is awsome. If you're buying one barrel / one back dont go smaller than .688

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
Get a freek kit, it will save time, & money in the long run... You get 7/8 inserts with either 12" or 14" barrel...Or an SL kit if you've got the cash, you can also consider a pipe kit aswell, it all depends on what marker you want this for...

Cliff...:D
the promblem with freak kits is i had a back for my ego and it was so heavy, can u get lighter 1's?

and does anyone no anything about redz pepper stickes?

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
the problem with freak kits is i had a back for my ego and it was so heavy, can u get lighter 1's?

and does anyone no anything about redz pepper sticks?
Then you'll probably want to go for the SL barrel kit, you can't go wrong with them, give Rob a call, i think he's still got some in the shop.......Tell him i sent you, you might get a bit of discount...:p...But don't over do it...;)

Cliff...:)