Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Motorbikes?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Yep Brands Hatch indy was awesome but I want to try the full GP circuit too. I fitted a Delkevic carbon can which came in at 100 db @ 8000 rpm on the static test. http://www.delkevic.co.uk

Limit was 105 db on short circuit but GP circuit is 101db due to proximity of local houses. Looking forward to my next session at Cadwell or Snetterton in June/July

Reactions: Jim Jam

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Just booked the Brands GP circuit on 23rd June :D
I know somebody going that day - Meant to be a blast, hope you enjoy it, I want Knee-Down pictures when you're back, you hear me ? Knee Down.... :p

(However please enjoy it, and don't put anything other than your knee and wheels on the tarmac! :D)

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Yep Brands Hatch indy was awesome but I want to try the full GP circuit too. I fitted a Delkevic carbon can which came in at 100 db @ 8000 rpm on the static test. http://www.delkevic.co.uk

Limit was 105 db on short circuit but GP circuit is 101db due to proximity of local houses. Looking forward to my next session at Cadwell or Snetterton in June/July
Ohhh I bet the sounds Niceeeeeee!

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Booked Cadwell park for late July as well

Hope to pick up a HD drift camera for some on bike video before next session

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Booked Cadwell park for late July as well

Hope to pick up a HD drift camera for some on bike video before next session
Ohh yes, a Drift Camera will be brilliant with it's rotatable lens!
Looking forward to hearing about it, still using the VFR 400 or have you got another track monster in your garage?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
2nd track day for the Honda NC30. Full GP circuit at Brands Hatch with No Limits and MSV .

It was a real scorcher at Brands yesterday, with temperatures hitting 28 degrees by midday. I was sweating my cobblers off both on and off track. The Ionger GP circuit really sapped my energy after thrashing the little 400cc V4 round all day. I didn't manage to get the camera working until late in the afternoon. By which time I was knackered and making mistakes. I was a lot happier and faster during the morning sessions if I'm honest. Also plenty of oil had been dropped in several places, which didn't do much for my confidence after lunch. This session was red flagged after a bike crashed on the exit to Clearways. You can see it stranded in the gravel trap as I turn down pit road. Looking forward to taking the NC30 to Cadwell Park in July.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Jam and Dusty