Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Motorbikes?

Discussion in 'Speak your Brains' started by Jim Jam, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Canon Fodder Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.

Canon Fodder
    Message Count:
    every time we go on holiday to Greek islands the reps warn us off hiring a bike but generally the drivers over there are infinately better at looking out for bikes, guess its because they all ride them themselves from about 12 years old! Had many more near misses in the UK than over there.

k-dog likes this.
  2. Spookls pain is temporary pride is forever

Spookls
    Message Count:
    Had a car pull out on me just over a week ago pictures above done damage to my Achilles heel and a few other minor cuts and bruises

3. k-dog Member

k-dog
    Message Count:
    nasty...thats what bothers me , the total plebishness of drivers on the road these days ( ive been driving 5 days a week all day for 28 years ) that seems to get worse...and i dont fancy a load more metal in my leg at my age

4. Spookls pain is temporary pride is forever

Spookls
    Message Count:
    The trouble with this day and age is everyone is very good at stuff on paper and not enough practical training

5. k-dog Member

k-dog
    Message Count:

yeah...always found it a bit daft that the bike test gets longer/harder but the car test is a joke, i was out for 25 minutes lol

Spookls likes this.
  6. Jamie-C-Pball91 Platinum Member

Jamie-C-Pball91
    Message Count:
    got a bandit 600 a Yamaha wr125x and Honda cbr 125 (actually my girlfriends but im allowed to ride it) ;) old picture so its aged a bit!

also been knocked off my first bike at 19 flipped over the bonnet and landed on my back about an inch from the kerb, so i'm lucky i'm not paralyzed really!

still love riding though and giving the Yamaha a bit of a make over, just swapped that for my old Yamaha yz 250 f which was a beast! :D

Attached Files:

7. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Once upon a time, a long time ago, I used to have a Suzuki FZ50 complete with basket on the front and Snoopy Red Baron stuck on the side, then a Honda MBX80 until a van driver decided to overtake by driving into my handle bars. Bloody good bike, after swerving back and forth for a while, then sending me over the handlebars on hitting the kerb the bike bounced back on the road with my passenger still on the back whilst i slid alongside grinding my chin on the tarmac
    I regretted selling the scooter as it was only worth pocket money and the bike was 'stolen' by the receivers when the garage it was in went bankrupt and they 'couldn't trace the owners'. But I got plenty compensation

The good old days

IMG_7490.JPG IMG_7491.JPG

Note - these are just random internet photos
    I have ridden since the crash but only owned cars since then, which I still steer like bikes and always lean round corners

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  8. Gee Tee 1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick

Gee Tee
    Message Count:
    Swapped the NC30 for a GSXR750 K4. Not done many sessions on track this year - couple at Brands Hatch and two days at Snetterton

Hoping to fit a few more in next season

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  9. Dusty Don't run, you'll only die tired....

Dusty
    Message Count:
    Just bought this

$_86 (1).JPG $_86.JPG

2004 model SV1000s, 12400 miles.

Full fairings
    Piper cross air filter
    Micron exhaust
    Power commander
    GSXR 1000 rear shock
    Gel seat
    LED side lights
    Gilles rear sets
    Pyramid tinted screen
    Tail tidy
    Crash bungs
    Tank pad

The only thing I intend to change is the link pipes to a high level set if I can get them somewhere. There's a fabrication company locally who may be able to help.

10. Spookls pain is temporary pride is forever

Spookls
    Message Count: