Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Motorbikes?

Discussion in 'Speak your Brains' started by Jim Jam, Dec 7, 2012.

1. NitroBall Volatile

NitroBall
    Message Count:
    So i was on the lookout for a more upright bike, Kawasaki ZR 750.
    I wake up on Monday morning to a suprise 50th Birthday present from the Missus. :)
    I am now a proud owner of a Z800 :D:D:D
    [​IMG]

2. squid36 Member

squid36
    Message Count:
    Vfr800 A3 . Had it for 7 years now never let me down and done over 30k miles on it

3. TrikkyD Jokers

TrikkyD
    Message Count:
    IMG_0069.JPG
    Still miss mine but new job left no time to ride and could stand to just leave it standing they need to be used often. Did a nice long Euro tour to Barcelona an back on mine glorious 2 week on the bike.

squid36 likes this.
  4. squid36 Member

squid36
    Message Count:
    They are absolutely bullet proof . Mine is the lighter silver ( would post a pic but can't figure out how to yet lol)

TrikkyD likes this.
  5. chris jones New Member

chris jones
    Message Count:
    No longer have a bike but been thinking of treating myself to a 70s Suzuki 750 water cooled. A bike I always fancied but never had.
    Of the bikes I did have and wish I still had was my last bike, a chopped 650 Triumph and a 500 Triton, which had been raced at the Isle of Man. That was a fast, great handling machine, the old bill never caught me on that one.
    Saw a similar one for sale a couple of years ago, over £20k and I sold mine back in the 80s for a £100. Doh.