Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Motorbikes?

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I have some Pads on underneath, and do understand a crash at any speed above 10mph can be quite bad, don't think it's worth being head to toe in protective gear. (Obviously my opinion there)

As long as I wear my Pads on my knees and boots when I'm riding (Ankle boots not steel toe capped) then I feel i'm relatively safe, obviously with all my previously mentioned gear!
As soon as I get a 125cc I'll be more kitted out than most Moto GP drives ;)

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I have some Pads on underneath, and do understand a crash at any speed above 10mph can be quite bad, don't think it's worth being head to toe in protective gear. (Obviously my opinion there)

As long as I wear my Pads on my knees and boots when I'm riding (Ankle boots not steel toe capped) then I feel i'm relatively safe, obviously with all my previously mentioned gear!
As soon as I get a 125cc I'll be more kitted out than most Moto GP drives ;)
sounds like a very sensible approach! more referring to the numptys you see abroad who go around on a moped thinking they are safe because they are wearing a helmet but don't see the problem with wearing shorts and flip flops...

Reactions: Jim Jam

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
sounds like a very sensible approach! more referring to the numptys you see abroad who go around on a moped thinking they are safe because they are wearing a helmet but don't see the problem with wearing shorts and flip flops...
Oh no would never be that stupid.
Jeans, Pads, Ankle Boots, Gloves, textile padded jacket and a proper fitting helmet!
Wouldn't risk my life for anything lol

automag

Jan 14, 2008
You've had a LOT then lol

Yeah wanting a CBF as they are a little cheaper, look nice and are reliable.

Also got some of my gear already, Jacket/Helmet/Gloves but need some textile trousers and nice boots!
Leathers won't be needed if i get myself a nice pair of textiles.

Harley Davidson is the bike you learn about when you are young but don't realize how nice it is until a decent age! lol
No as long as you have a good set of protection, leathers or textiles its down to you. I now only use textiles. NO steel toe cap boot, :mad:. Not good. Yes had a few bikes not owned a car since 2005 and even then I think I have owned no more than 5.

All I say is enjoy biking its great fun but treat every one on the road like a fool.

The Harley was had posters up on my bedroom wall when I was younger, it was my dream bike many years later I am almost there to the road king,. :)

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
No as long as you have a good set of protection, leathers or textiles its down to you. I now only use textiles. NO steel toe cap boot, :mad:. Not good. Yes had a few bikes not owned a car since 2005 and even then I think I have owned no more than 5.

All I say is enjoy biking its great fun but treat every one on the road like a fool.

The Harley was had posters up on my bedroom wall when I was younger, it was my dream bike many years later I am almost there to the road king,. :)
Haha got told that on my CBT currently have Ankle boots but not steel toe cap been warned about them!
Going to get some proper biker boots for my 125cc, can't wait to get it!
Sadly I won't be old enough to get any bigger bike until i'm even older!!

Also Biking would be even better for me when I get that 125cc so i can go faster. lol

Last edited: