Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Motorbikes?

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
As I said before depends what you want from it. The best two stroke for me is the Yamaha DT125X. Awesome little supermoto and very quick de restricted but still reliable.

Best sport four stroke is the Yamaha YZF125 mainly because of it's looks but it is expensive and slow.

Alround your best bet is any 125 honda. Personally I would avoid the CBF though. Nasty cheaply made indian bike. Get an older japanese built post 2001 CG125 or one of the CBR's
I was more just asking for your general opinion on what you feel is best but I do get what you mean some are better depending on circumstances.

Also thank you, one question though:

Seen a few Honda CBF 125's go around for a while and not have a problem, what makes you say they are 'Nasty cheaply made' ?

I do like the CBR's but My budget may not lol
Hoping to have £1500ish to spend. (Second hand looking mainly)

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
The engine in them is sound but the finish is iffy at best. Start looking rough quickly as kids don't look after them. Same could be said for all small capacity bikes i suppose. I mean look how few tidy 400's remain nowadays after being abused by 4 or 5 generations of youngsters like myself lol

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
The engine in them is sound but the finish is iffy at best. Start looking rough quickly as kids don't look after them. Same could be said for all small capacity bikes i suppose. I mean look how few tidy 400's remain nowadays after being abused by 4 or 5 generations of youngsters like myself lol
Haha to true.

Fair enough, what year CBR would you Recommend??

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
They are all the same apart from looks. Buy the one in best nick within your price range even if there are shabbier newer ones around

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I do like the look of it, but at the moment there's none second hand that are recent, (Or 2000+)
Only seen 1997 and other ones.

Thanks though will keep it in mind.