Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Motorbikes?

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
C'mon some of you must have a Motorbike!
What one you got? Why have you got it?
Size Engine 125cc 250cc 600cc etc ?

What equipment do you have/Recommend ?

I'm currently 16 and have a Scooter 50cc Four stroke.
It's okay I guess for now until i'm 17 when I can get a 125cc.
Looking at getting a Honda CBF or CBR Probably second hand.
Anyone have/had one with any experience of them?

Update on Page 5! - 17 now so guess what? (Hints in Red)

Thanks!

James T

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary Gareth

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I started on a honda CG125 which has the same engine as the ones listed. Got bored very quickly and went to a yamaha DTX125.Got bored of that very quickly so did my test.

If you plan on riding it for fun get a 2 stroke but not an Aprillia as they've been trashed by kids.

Riding for commuting and economy the two you listed are among the best.

Reactions: Jim Jam

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
really want to get my bike license done but money is a serious issue just now. Not to mention the girlfriend is terrified enough as it is driving on this ice :p been interested in getting some recommendations for reliable bikes, but quite frankly haven't had an ounce of time to actually sit down and research them.

Reactions: Jim Jam

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I started on a honda CG125 which has the same engine as the ones listed. Got bored very quickly and went to a yamaha DTX125.Got bored of that very quickly so did my test.

If you plan on riding it for fun get a 2 stroke but not an Aprillia as they've been trashed by kids.

Riding for commuting and economy the two you listed are among the best.
Nah would want a 4 stroke as it's going to college and back, not as fast as the two strokes but hey ho rather be cheaper (Less oil etc.) than faster and more expensive.
Oh you asked what we ride. ER6F 2011 right now.

Before that was a Daytona 675 but it was just too much for my needs. The occasional sunday and a daily commute.

That is one nice Bike, whats the BHP on that bad boy?

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
really want to get my bike license done but money is a serious issue just now. Not to mention the girlfriend is terrified enough as it is driving on this ice :p been interested in getting some recommendations for reliable bikes, but quite frankly haven't had an ounce of time to actually sit down and research them.
Haha New Laws in January 2013
Means you have to be 24 to get a Full License to any size bike by doing a DAS.

Can't wait till I can get a full license but will be a fair few years from now!

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Not a great deal only about 65 at the rear wheel. But it's all you really need still quick 0-60 and top end of a round 125. One day when I dont have to use my bike for everyday commutes I'll buy something fast again.

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Not a great deal only about 65 at the rear wheel. But it's all you really need still quick 0-60 and top end of a round 125. One day when I dont have to use my bike for everyday commutes I'll buy something fast again.
Still fast enough!
Nice buddy.

Can't wait to get bigger and more powerful bike!
Been watching videos on how Counter Steering works, seems weird to get my head around.