Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Motorbikes?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
i used to ride literally anything up to 125 in the late 80s , got knocked off a few times so walked away from bikes completely until 2 years ago
re took the cbt and within 2 weeks had 4 drivers pull out right in front of me...ridiculous state of affairs.
i drive a lorry every day with zero problems yet anytime i get near a bike its like im a magnet for fools. it put me right off finally getting a full bike license, yet theres always a nagging little voice telling me to try it again lol
every time we go on holiday to Greek islands the reps warn us off hiring a bike but generally the drivers over there are infinately better at looking out for bikes, guess its because they all ride them themselves from about 12 years old! Had many more near misses in the UK than over there.

Reactions: k-dog

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
i used to ride literally anything up to 125 in the late 80s , got knocked off a few times so walked away from bikes completely until 2 years ago
re took the cbt and within 2 weeks had 4 drivers pull out right in front of me...ridiculous state of affairs.
i drive a lorry every day with zero problems yet anytime i get near a bike its like im a magnet for fools. it put me right off finally getting a full bike license, yet theres always a nagging little voice telling me to try it again lol
Had a car pull out on me just over a week ago pictures above done damage to my Achilles heel and a few other minor cuts and bruises

k-dog

Mar 14, 2011
cambs
nasty...thats what bothers me , the total plebishness of drivers on the road these days ( ive been driving 5 days a week all day for 28 years ) that seems to get worse...and i dont fancy a load more metal in my leg at my age

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
nasty...thats what bothers me , the total plebishness of drivers on the road these days ( ive been driving 5 days a week all day for 28 years ) that seems to get worse...and i dont fancy a load more metal in my leg at my age
The trouble with this day and age is everyone is very good at stuff on paper and not enough practical training

k-dog

Mar 14, 2011
cambs
The trouble with this day and age is everyone is very good at stuff on paper and not enough practical training

yeah...always found it a bit daft that the bike test gets longer/harder but the car test is a joke, i was out for 25 minutes lol

Reactions: Spookls
Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
got a bandit 600 a Yamaha wr125x and Honda cbr 125 (actually my girlfriends but im allowed to ride it) ;) old picture so its aged a bit!

also been knocked off my first bike at 19 flipped over the bonnet and landed on my back about an inch from the kerb, so i'm lucky i'm not paralyzed really!

still love riding though and giving the Yamaha a bit of a make over, just swapped that for my old Yamaha yz 250 f which was a beast! :D

Attachments

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I used to have a Suzuki FZ50 complete with basket on the front and Snoopy Red Baron stuck on the side, then a Honda MBX80 until a van driver decided to overtake by driving into my handle bars. Bloody good bike, after swerving back and forth for a while, then sending me over the handlebars on hitting the kerb the bike bounced back on the road with my passenger still on the back whilst i slid alongside grinding my chin on the tarmac
I regretted selling the scooter as it was only worth pocket money and the bike was 'stolen' by the receivers when the garage it was in went bankrupt and they 'couldn't trace the owners'. But I got plenty compensation

The good old days

IMG_7490.JPG IMG_7491.JPG

Note - these are just random internet photos
I have ridden since the crash but only owned cars since then, which I still steer like bikes and always lean round corners

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Just bought this

$_86 (1).JPG$_86.JPG

2004 model SV1000s, 12400 miles.

Full fairings
Piper cross air filter
Micron exhaust
Power commander
GSXR 1000 rear shock
Gel seat
LED side lights
Gilles rear sets
Pyramid tinted screen
Tail tidy
Crash bungs
Tank pad

The only thing I intend to change is the link pipes to a high level set if I can get them somewhere. There's a fabrication company locally who may be able to help.