Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Move up or talk?

Move/yell

As I understand it... you were 2 on 2 at that moment right? If you can tip the balance in your favour I would reckon that pushing the suprise is worth it.

To me if you are men up, then there is little point risking putting your team back on the even terms, play it safe, not as glamourus, but what's more glamourus the winners or the runners up trophy?

As with all these things I would say it depends on the situation, and whether you think they know where you are.

But then again... what the hell do I know ;) :D

Enjoy

Richard

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Ah, excellent point RK, though a bit of something more to be practiced at and aspired for rather than immediately expected: LaSoya's teammates (and probably half the people on the sidelines) know exactly what the situation looks like when he's about to do that, not having to ask at all but rather look and think "Yep, it's about the right time for....." BAM! If you play with guys long enough or know their game fairly well you can almost expect like clockwork for them to do their thing, often from walking the field. The lanes, opponents left, angles, etc. all lend themselves to moves being made if certain people are down/out, and the top of the bunch know exactly what to look for.