Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MQ2 valve

Skeet

Platinum Member
I would not get the MQ2 as it's not the best upgrade out at this time I would get one of these.:eek::D
http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=3&idproduct=65
You Sir, are a tw@t.

That one, of your 5 posts has confirmed to me that you know sod all about markers especially 'Cockers or their derivatives.

I am sorry to be harsh, but there you go.
That is how I get, when faced with someone who professes to know more than me, or anyone else in this thread, yet clearly knows fack all.

If you feel so inclined to respond in a negative manner, (as I am sure you will) ensure you at least explain why the Tadao Board is better than an MQ valve. I could do with a laugh.

evilsooty

Apr 27, 2005
www.evilsooty.com
You Sir, are a tw@t.

That one, of your 5 posts has confirmed to me that you know sod all about markers especially 'Cockers or their derivatives.

I am sorry to be harsh, but there you go.
That is how I get, when faced with someone who professes to know more than me, or anyone else in this thread, yet clearly knows fack all.

If you feel so inclined to respond in a negative manner, (as I am sure you will) ensure you at least explain why the Tadao Board is better than an MQ valve. I could do with a laugh.
:LOL: Nice one

I was reading his post and thinking :confused::confused::confused:

How does this guy think installing a board is going to make that much difference to the markers performance over a MQ where operating pressure is significantly lowered (amongst other things) and turns the marker from a sear to a poppet valve marker...

T

TendringLOEB

I have two for sale.

One unused in packet - £85 delivered
One had about 700 shots through it, nearly new - £75 delivered

PM if interested