Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MS Bitburg, 16-18 May 2014 - webcast, scores, chat....

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
There was a "Roadblock" on one of the main roads coming into Bitburg on Thursday. It wasn't by the site and if it had anything to do with the Mills event or not ive no idea.... As for a "Raid" by the Police.... the only Police i saw on site were the 2 that were stood watching the CPL games on Saturday absolutely loving it...

Other than that... what Jon said. Some people never learn.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
there was no raid, I have been at the event since wednesday and what happened was that a few idiots would carry their markers loaded up with air and hoppers and just walk up to their cars, which could be a fair walk as the car park next to the event was tiny and only a few people could get the vip parking passes, luckily I did, as i was there with empire,
Bearing in mind it's on an old air force base and a lot of the buildings have been turned into dorms for the hotel, there were hundreds of non paintball folk staying in the hotel and lots of bikers for some biker weekend, Bitburg is not the biggest place in the world and if you are going to walk around the streets with a marker and not even attempt to put it in a bag or rucksack or at least take the barrel or bottle off, then people who have no idea what it is are gonna call the police. so yes the police did take some markers because they were F stamped, but it is my understanding that the guy who doe the security there has an understanding with the police and an F stamp is not needed for the event. but once you leave, if you're stupid enough to walk around the streets with something that looks like a gun to most people then you deserve to lose it, walk down any street in britain with your marker and see what happens.
There was no police roadblock, what happened was some young idiot in what I presume was his dads sports car deceided to show off to his mates how cool he was and to rev the crap out of the car and speed around, he got stopped and had a gun in the back seat, he was a retard and people like him do more damage to the image of the sport than anything else. so to clarify, we carried all of infamous's guns around for 5 days and didn't get stopped, we had maybe 20 various guns, all properly packed away in bags or boxes, you know why we didn't get stopped, because we weren't being retards and waving guns around showing them off to our mates or walking with them slung across our shoulder, there was a paintball event that had hundreds of acres that you could freely have equiptment out on on show. but once you leave that event then it's down to you safeguard your stuff.
People can bleat on all they like about people getting stopped and having expensive markers taken off them. and if anyone actually got stopped and had there marker taken because it was not f stamped, then blame the retards that had probably pissed off the police before they got pulled over, because I'm damn sure that the police had better things to be doing,
I've been in the sport for a long time and have been out of it for a long time too, just got back into it and after this event I see that there are still many many F5£kwits that will never learn, just as there always have been and there always will be, fortunately there are a lot of responsible players out there too.
**** I spent 5 days with Nicky Cuba and didn't get arrested :-D and that guy is a walking trouble attraction. so if i can stay out of the polices way, then so can others just by being sensible, then when you stuff is away, then party, it really is quite simple.
Rant over
Peace out
Thanks!