Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MS Bitburg 2012 - Scores, Chat, Photos etc.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Glad to see the real culprit is named, yesterday the rumour mill was saying it was Fish that was banned for punching the ref, he was banned for a "handbags at 9 paces incident with a Roosters player" which was justified but avoidable if marshals had called the player out the first of the four times he was cleanly mugged by our guys, regarding the Hugo incident I saw this as well and can only describe it as a cowardly sucker punch on the Marshall as they were calmly trying to explain in the refs tent why Hugo had been banned on field, it was after the match and happened in a split second with no warning. If you want to ask someone out for a fight ok but don't take a cheap shot like that.
If you see me at Campaign and ask me for the unedited version, can't say too much on here as don't want to piss off the People..;0)

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Glad to see the real culprit is named, yesterday the rumour mill was saying it was Fish that was banned for punching the ref, he was banned for a "handbags at 9 paces incident with a Roosters player" which was justified but avoidable if marshals had called the player out the first of the four times he was cleanly mugged by our guys, regarding the Hugo incident I saw this as well and can only describe it as a cowardly sucker punch on the Marshall as they were calmly trying to explain in the refs tent why Hugo had been banned on field, it was after the match and happened in a split second with no warning. If you want to ask someone out for a fight ok but don't take a cheap shot like that.
If you see me at Campaign and ask me for the unedited version, can't say too much on here as don't want to piss off the People..;0)
what is that?