Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MTPC Shield (CPPS warm up event) 8th Feb

mr FRANK

Reppin B-TEMPER
Jul 22, 2008
in a house
ye, good refs, but agree with mr frank on a couple of dodgey calls as on was on me!!!! :cool: orange paint when other team was shooting blue!! hmmm :D

evil saints were amazing, but thanks to spank getting hammerd then beating them, we were also able to learn an addiction managed to beat them aswell WOOP!!!

really well organised day
dude it was me that put the bright blue paint ( THANKS WARPED N TOMOHAWK PAINT WAS AWSOME .... N ECLIPSE FOR THE EVEN AWSOMER 09s thy ripped ),, back on topic ..into you ... n spoke to ya after the game .........

i spoke to the marshall that pulled you after the game n he said .. you were pulled for the hit above the orange one ?? on ya shoulder and one in front of ya hopper !!!! ... in fairness though it was a huge orange hit in ya shoulder dude !!!!!! ... wasnt a dodgey call at all in my opinion .. but then again a was tryin get ya out by any means possible !!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT FROM ALL THE FEEDBACK AT THE MIN THIS IS GOING BE A GOOD TOURNAMENT TO PLAY THIS YR !!!

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
sounds good. will be up next event as something or other.Anything but a player lol....will speak to you soon rich.

Hope y'all had fun lol

-MJ

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
LOL,That was 1 of the highlights of my day watching Lemon doing the splits sliding into the gate to hang the gate....classic!!!!! :D
Lol, I'm still a little stiff in legs! And glad no one got a pic of it, lol :eek:

Chuffed with 3rd place and quickest win of the day! But most of all had the best fun ever, thanks girls and all who helped make the atmosphere so great :D

I thought the organisation was good, the metal walkways were genius! Free tea & coffee very generous, food very fresh and served with a smile :) and the marshalls on the 3 man did a grand job considering there was only 2 of them!! Well done guys, and you were fun too :cool:

Can't actually think of anything bad to say....

So many thanks and well done Rich, looking forward to the next one!!

xxxxxx