Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MTPC Shield (CPPS warm up event) 8th Feb

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
Ok my pics are up, they are only of the 5 man on the one field. Sorry didnt get any xball or 3 man.
They have a watermark on them and a hidden one ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/ukhitman/MTPCShieldFeb8th09Only5Man

Will remove watermark and send the original pic for just £1 per pic.
Then you can use it as you wish for avatars,myspace etc..

WIll only take money via paypal.

Just email me ukhitman(at)gmail.com with the file name/s (To find this out click more info on the right hand side) and the paypal address its coming from.

My Paypal is also my email - ukhitman(at)gmail.com replacing the (at) with an @

Thanks,
Sabot :cool:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Hey guys,

just wanted to say thanks for a great day. it was good going up and playing against some of you northeners (i live in Bristol, so I'm aloud to play that one) especially great full to rich for finding me a game, and also Addiction (ironic, no?) for having me. And the marshalls, who were a quality laugh all day

Cheers,
Dave

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i had a top day reffing on the xball field, all the players were in the right frame of mind, no idiots blatently breaking rules....all went well, our reffing crew all agreed it was a very enjoyable day, thanks to all the teams for making it fun to do!
well done to Rich too, who is pritty new at this organising lark and seems to have landed on his feet running....well wadeing in mud anyway!
a MAJOR plus for me was what has to be without a doubt the BEST burger i have ever been served on a paintball site! ill actually look forward to it next month!
good to see some faces ive not seen around for a while, the Welsh boys in particular are always a good laugh and were playing well in the morning, well done the boyos!

c ya all next time.....must remember my neck protector...ouch!