Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MTPC Shield (CPPS warm up event) 8th Feb

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
top spot was between disruption and somanc ( i think )
bottom was us ( mean machine )
unsure about the rest... im sure rich or mark will have the scores when they are done washing the mud away :)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i did stand looking at the scoreboard for a while whilst cleaning up the xball staging area but all i remember is that little snippet. i dont remember driving home :D

B

Balls Out Promotions

Thanks for a great day everyone - from our perspective we learnt some lessons which should help make things even better for our next event.

I would like to thank those teams/players who supported and helped the new players in the 3 man. This is exactly the environment we are trying to create and I know your input was much appreciated and valued.

A special thanks to the No Limit lads for the loan of markers, hoppers and various other bits of kit to one of the 3 man teams.

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
cheers rich ,mark and all your crew and the ref's another top days balling played by people with the right attitude,very friendly and relaxed cheers guy's roll on the next one

ghost 101

Manchester Firm
Jun 11, 2008
Stafford
top thrre for the xball was

1. Somanc
2. Hurricanes
3. Disruption

there was one point between 2nd and 3rd places

thanks for a great day again everyone. and well played :)

ghost 101

Manchester Firm
Jun 11, 2008
Stafford
i def know they were the top three, nd that somanc won. but the third and second mite be the other way round, but im fairly sure they are wht ive put. lol. i helped do the final scoring at the end