Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mugging

I hear you boyz

Last P.A. against Reading I was on the right shooting in to the centre, my mark went down to ground, I tried it again and it worked... cool, I try it again and run up take mug the guy in front of me and go around to get him.

He did a little dip I ran and he stayed up... EPZ, me, gone.

It is also a good idea to know how your team is, I did not know my back line had gone and as soon as I was out the rolled us over :mad:

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
Originally posted by jahlad
nice theory

but...aint gonna be much use im afraid....theres only one way to fend off a mugger and thats blind luck!!!!!

even if you know where hes coming from chances are you are at best going to take each other out
Are you promoting blind fire :p god i hate it when i ref

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Reaver
Are you promoting blind fire :p god i hate it when i ref
why? its not like the player would be shooting at the ref!!!! surely you dont stand in the lines of paint do you?

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
......if You know where the players are on your team, and are being told where their players are, you should be able to predict where a mugging is going to/may come from.

In order to try and predict where a mugging is going to come from, you need to think in the mind-set of your mugger. There are certain situations where you'll know you're gonna get mugged any second, but if you properly analyse the situation you should be able to tell where it's going to come from, and thus send him to the deadbox.

In order to properly articulate my point I'd need a series of examples etc. and a great deal more detail...but I'm off to bed. Just thought I'd throw something out to provoke abstract thought.

Fi$h

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
Originally posted by jahlad
why? its not like the player would be shooting at the ref!!!! surely you dont stand in the lines of paint do you?
ofcourse i'm there to stop the 1 ball that would open up the game

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
commit - If you are going to mug commit. Dont start out slow and speed up. go like a grey hound out of the blocks. fast from the start. Commit to taking your target out of their hole. Fast, faster. If you take your person out witha mug and you are not taken out your self dont be too shocked and slow down surprised that you did not get shot out. Continue and try and take out the next man etc. My point is commit, take out your first target and then even before you have left your bunker on the mugging run, know which direction you are going to run in to get your initial mug running full speed and then dont slow down, keep running with your already decided course of action and take out the next man and so on. Commit, know where you are going, keep firing at your target until you see paint break and continue your run. Chances are if you stop after the mug you are going to be on the opps side of the bunker and a paint fest will commence on your body.

get my point?

Scribbs

Offspring

All NEW All Rippin
Jun 3, 2004
Visit site
I totaly agree with scribble Commit 100% too it ,if you umm and are about it you wont make it !!Go flat out :( Its almost as simple as that !!:p

Richard
Bournemouth Riptide