The Home Of European Paintball

mugging

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Originally posted by KillerOnion
It's situational really. Run-by shootings are easier and less risky, as with bunker wraparounds you have only a 50/50 chance at best. Murphy's Laws of Paintball apply here: If the opponent is in range, so are you! The other guy has to either not be paying attention, deaf, or panicked not to get you coming in or shoot you in the ass a split second before you try to do the same to him. Ultra low pressure Cockers or Shockers are great for doing warparounds because you can be shooting over the opponent's one side at someone else and he won't always be aware of what's going on as opposed to a louder marker that would give you away. :D
i 100% agree with that:D

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
My favourite mug is the one where you get the guy in the snake then move on his back player ........lit a guy up so bad running past that his back was yellow(he didn't call himself so i just popped him a couple more to make sure the ref called him)....as for quiet guns??

No need for them......the thunder approaching them lets 'em know I'm on the way!!.....fear is the key!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Mador

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
I am fairly new to the Sport... But I prefer the out of control mugging. You know the type where the guy turns on you just as you ran up on him and you exchange the balls as fast as you can pull the trigger. Where at the same time you both are dancing around like a couple of fools thinking you are dodging paint! Good for a laugh at any tourney! BTW here in the UK it is called a Mugging but when I was back in SoCal playing SC Village they were calling it a Bunkering!

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
When the guy is yelling "Check the left tape! Where's the guy on the left.... **********"
Or "He's up on the T bag... Whatch ya Philipe... tha T Bag... F**K Tha rockit... He's onto tha rockit...":D :D :D

Bout Mugs... Well, full with beer.:p

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Then of course there's the classic mugging in 7man (that for some reason or another only occurs then) where the same bunker is sought on the 50 off the break and one mugs the other in a manner like playing chicken--whoever flinches or doesn't flinch soon enough loses. Sometimes the guy that gets there first wins by popping out before the other shoots, other times he doesn't do so soon enough and gets a facefull of paint. It's simple and sorta primitive but exciting.

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
MUg

Nah the best mug is where you go str8 thru the JT in the centre, mug the wingnut and then use the players qwivering form as cover as you cross shoot his buddy

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
My personal favorite is on an Ultimate Air field and the little biatch sees you coming but can't come out. He gets as tight into his little tiny Rocket(teabag) as he can and you slam his ass out and light em up while he is rollin around 20 feet away.:D :D :D