Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My camera setup

MaxRB

Jun 3, 2013
Thats a sick setup, i wish i had enough for i4''s, they are so sickQ

d1708

Apr 8, 2013
Nice tidy setup. Contours look better I have a drift hd tad too large.

Speeder

Very Special Member
Dec 23, 2012
Denmark
Hi guys.
If you drop by my youtube channel, I got plenty of vidz for you to look at.
By all means, I'm not very good at editing, but I do what I do because I find it fun.

It does increase your profile, even with it's small size, and I have later on, moved the camera down to my marker in stead, but this was actually more because I had problems getting the adhesive pads to stick to my mask.

Or look here:

mongoose

against all odds
May 21, 2009
devon
www.youtube.com
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375452623.661025.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1375452638.377443.jpg

This is my contour set up I've been using for the past couple of years haven't had any problems with the mounting or the mount breaking off the goggles. I've done the same set up on vforce grillz as well. Gluing the mount to the lens catch so that the goggle lenses can still be removed easily. Regards profile, yes it does stick out the side a little but I have never been hit directly on the camera lense. Regard weight distribution on the slys and grillz I haven't noticed a pull on the side of my goggles from the addition camera weight although on the slightly looser fitting empires there is a slight miss balance but barely noticeable and you pretty much forget about it after playing for a while:

Ricky Barnett

Aug 6, 2013
Sweet, I always thought about fitting a helmet cam. Never got around to it though due to lack of time and I went through a period without playing :(