Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My cool new avatar!

Manning26

I had a crush on Alita when I first saw Battle Angel. Man, you guys brought up some anime I haven't thought about in a long time, like Dominion Tank Police, Lodoss Wars...hey, did you also get sick of hearing,"Parn!" every two seconds? My ex-fiance got sick of it, then she started doing it all the time, and then it started to drive me nuts! Whew, need to save that for the therapist, sorry.;)
Instead of being a dork and copying everything you guys just said, I'll just say that I too enjoy all that you've listed. I must say though, I've never seen Fist of the North Star, I'm assuming it's good since it's on your,"required," list. Have either one of you seen Doomed Megalopolis? Crap, I think that was the name, anyway, I only got to see the first episode, and have no idea what all cool stuff happened after that!
Sorry, I didn't intend to blow this thread up, I could go on forever about all this. I'll wait for one of you to reply to this mess I've already made.
Later:)

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
"But what you don't know is that you're already dead."

See if you saw Fist, you would know what I'm talking about. You should definitely try to go see it. Some of the **** is so overkill that you can't help laughing out loud. Plus the cheesy ending credits song, sung in heavily accented english... "oh, oh, living in the heart of darkness... oh, oh, this is my heart, this is my energy..." Can't get enough of that.

I've always meant to see Doomed Megalopolis. Everyone says it's pretty good.

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
yoou guys Talking about Legend of the Overfiend?..well that well plays with your head when you've sat down and had a few I'll tell you....do not ever watch this when drunk people...be warned.

A demon with city sized Knobs gave me a complex for years!!..
I was a virgin at the time(blush)....

All of you guys have neglected Akira by the way....spooky film but the artwork for the time and what it did for the Manga scene were incredible!!

Tank Police!!.....whay!!,what about Ghost in the Machine??

mador

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
I listed Akira first on my list. And I think you're talking about Ghost in the Shell. Both amazing visually, but the stories of both can leave you feeling a bit unsatisfied. They were based on print manga strips and thus their stories are very much compressed.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
what about Cowboy Beebop? now thats cool anime.infact i might just change my avatar to show my appreciation to the show.
tb-303