Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My Experience as a Noobie

Keith357j

Oct 23, 2013
royston herts
Once the bug bites it never goes away. I find myself in the noob forum enjoying your thread
I can't remember my first walk on but that's cos it was about 25 years ago when the choice of MMarkers
Was simple a phantom or if you were on the dark side a bushmaster . Anyway after a 20 year gap I'm back
And bewildered by the choice of gear.whats an old fart to do? ? Anyway I digress as a noob you
can look forward to paintball consuming your life for years.and from your earlier posts I'd say that it's too late for you you're already bit.

Reactions: Bryso16v

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Once the bug bites it never goes away. I find myself in the noob forum enjoying your thread
I can't remember my first walk on but that's cos it was about 25 years ago when the choice of MMarkers
Was simple a phantom or if you were on the dark side a bushmaster . Anyway after a 20 year gap I'm back
And bewildered by the choice of gear.whats an old fart to do? ? Anyway I digress as a noob you
can look forward to paintball consuming your life for years.and from your earlier posts I'd say that it's too late for you you're already bit.
Welcome back! (y)

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
Thanks for all the positive comments, so the trouble and strife has told me to kerb my spending until the new year, supposedly xmas is coming and i need to buy presents(wtf), so my last purchase of the year will be a yellow thermal lens, for my grills as apparently they can help to see in the woods with all the shadows and stuff, and as i spend most of the day shouting, "where are they", "where" "im out" I need all the help i can get :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Thanks for all the positive comments, so the trouble and strife has told me to kerb my spending until the new year, supposedly xmas is coming and i need to buy presents(wtf), so my last purchase of the year will be a yellow thermal lens, for my grills as apparently they can help to see in the woods with all the shadows and stuff, and as i spend most of the day shouting, "where are they", "where" "im out" I need all the help i can get :)
i swear by the yellow lense, good for low light, high light, woods everything :)

Reactions: Bryso16v

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
i ordered them for my grills, (the ones i won at spc walkon lol) so i will take them and my avatars with clear lens to my next walk-on and see how they compare to each other :), bonus is the lens on the grills are cheaper than the vents lenses the avatars takes, whoo hoo ;)

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
Right, time for a tally of what I've got since starting to play paintball, I bought a lot of stuff 2nd hand to help keep costs down, as i didnt want to go crazy!

Invert Mini - £120
Halo too - £20
Nxe pod Pack - £10
PE gloves - £5
pods x 6 - £8.40
fluffy and squeegy £5
Air System - £34.95
trinity adaptor - £10
tech t spring kit £10

Deadly winds cf barrell with freak inserts - £105
Mask - £75
yellow lens - £20
Lazer eyes - £20
marker case - £22.45
PE top - £42.95
Valken trousers - £50.00
Xsv bolt and spring kit and delivery from usa - £50.00 (approx)
new Grip - £11.95

barrel sock - £7.95
tac vest - £45.95

Total Spent = £674.60

I think thats everything ive purchased in the past 4 months to play paintball :)

Edit:- Sold my Mini with techt bolt, laser eyes, trinity and new grips for £120
Sold Xsv Bolt for £32
and purchased a Dye Dam for £650

new totoal spent = £1172.60 lol

Last edited: