Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My first setup for the 4th jan

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
As you've seen some crazy posts from me, most crap some even crapper

Well this is me i use to live near the forest and when i say forest i say the place robin hood came from. Which is just up the road from my house and thats why i'm into silent combat and camo. Been hunting since i was 5 had allot of legal guns in the uk inc knifes and been hunting for years. Been hunting to eat only not to put on the wall.

Well after all that not really into bouncing off a bouncy castle that i see allot of paintballing and just into trees.

Well heres my setup after mods and weight tests. This works how i want it to and has the camo for the job

Freak freak barrel kit
techt Lightening Rod
techt pipe
rap4 racket
rap4 paddles
Egrip
Spring kit
BeOranged Howitzer Bolt
Adjustable Laser Sight
duel trigger
bt bungee sling

Thats just some of the mods. It'll shoot over 25 bps spot on.

I know i'll have people trying to rip me with there dye's and so on but tbh like the rest of my posts i don't care. I love silent combat and when you need full auto it's there.

I'd like anymore comments

Yes and i have all the addons inc the stocks grips barrels so on.

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
u do know that they dont allow full auto in most places as it makes a Paintball Marker a Gun :/ hence the reason for Ramping etc but if thats what u like its what u like just dont expect to be shooting at that speed in games as u will probably be removed due to complaints

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Yea i've heard that and the good thing about the egrip it can do anything you like as it's totally programmer able. With the click of the switch it also does semi auto, turbo, 3-shot safety burst, auto response and full safety auto.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Yea i've heard that and the good thing about the egrip it can do anything you like as it's totally programmer able. With the click of the switch it also does semi auto, turbo, 3-shot safety burst, auto response and full safety auto.
If you know it the marshal and site owner probably will, and wont allow you to play with it attached.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
taken off ukpsf.com

Paintball markers must not be fully automatic i.e. when pulling the trigger once, two or more paintballs must not be discharged.
however ramping and response triggers are a grey area.

did u get the egrip in england?
have u tried it? cos u might find that the auto mode is disabled