Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My gun

eddieOWNZ

Jan 11, 2002
MIAMI
Visit site
I just recently bought a Core Sharc off the internet, it pretty good. i recently made an investment and bought a 16 in JT boomstick barrel GG rite? thats wut i thought when i got on the field i started shooting pretty good till about the 5th or 6th game when my balls started coming out real wild , i said whoa maybe im shooting to hot so i lowered the CO2 pressure and still i was shooting wild as hell. i couldnt shoot anything unless i was no more than 10 feet away BG! wut is wrong ? i cleaned the barrel it was all dirty and i cleaned the front of the bolt but still i was shooting not as accurate as my barrel should be shooting. could it be an o ring? i changed that before i left but still i was left wonderign if my gun is messed? sometimes i wish i had my spyder xtra back... basically can u help me wut was i better off with my Spyder xtra ot the core sharc? and what exactly is going on with my gun? and what can i do to fix it? thx for ur help i appreciate it a million times.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
o-rings don't last forever. perhaps one got attacked by the co2 and froze and disintegrated. i'm not saying this is the problem but just thinking aloud really.
tb-303

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
Take the valve apart and clean it up, change o rings, make sure that none of the holes on ur barrel have been blocked with paint or mud.
and probably the most obvious make sure the paint u were using wasnt crap.
Is there ne co2 leakin?

hope i helped

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
you might be best off asking the guys at teh field to have a look (if they're competent with marker maintenance . many6 people in the forum can problalby help you but its hard to work without seeing it . Also did you switch paint types . if the paint isnt fitting well that might explain it .