The Home Of European Paintball

My humble apologies TJ

Super Davey

In Scotland and Very Cold
Oct 26, 2001
Inverness at the moment
Visit site
TJ,

Don't try and turn this around man, weve been friends a long time and i wouldn't want to fall out with you. No need to be ashamed. The full story will remain with me till my grave. Are you still wanted by the cops in that state ? As the great man once said

"it says no parking you C**t"

Remember. I have photos that show you in the wrong place at the right time and i'm not afraid to use them.

Pay the Piper. Peace

Um, it wasn't me, it was an imposter.

My dog ate it.

I was on drugs at the time.

I thought I was dying of cancer and did it for a bet.

Who are you anyway?

OK, how much for the negs? I'll trade you my shot of Piper, Bob Long, a Russian transexual and a stoat playing nude internal Twister...

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
I bought those from you TJ

I'll trade you my shot of Piper, Bob Long, a Russian transexual and a stoat playing nude internal Twister...

I have already paid good money for those negs! If you have more you have some explaining to do!!!!!

So lets here this great excuse you have for having more negs!

And Dave don't worry I have a few negs of you and a certain member of my family!!!!!!

Pay the Piper some PIES

Super Davey

Oct 26, 2001
Inverness at the moment
Visit site
Piper,

Lets just say i have a little 'insurance policy' to ensure those snaps of me and your sister never see the light of day!

Question - Dave, Have you ever....
Answer - Yes

I remember it well. TJ knows nothing of this so be carefull what you say. The man knows too much already.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
How did you know?

TJ
Word travels fast too you. I no you are all seeing all knowing but how did you know Dave used that line on my Sister?????

Between you and me she can not remember a lot she was very drunk. And yes it did look like a penis only aLOT smaller!

As for my Sisters facial hair........... Your only jealous as she has a better beard than you could every grow! You still letting the wind blow the bum fluff off or have you become a man and started shaving??????

Peace out no hair boy

Piper

Super Davey

Oct 26, 2001
Inverness at the moment
Visit site
TJ does Shave, he uses sellotape.

Piper your sister may have facial hair but she has MASSIVE norks.

That was a time when i was young and not too fussy.

Less of the jokes she's your sister man!

TJ cant talk, he's married to his sister