Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My loader smells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by cockersrule
u can get things like that, where it builds the pressure up when u put it on the end of a bottle...and it forces it down your throat...get em for about £5 from the gadget shop:D ;)
You don't need to buy one of those fancy drinkin tools all you need is a bendy straw as found in most local bars and a bottle of your favourite alchopop.

bend the straw and place in bottle - now bend the short bit of the staw at the top so it faces to the bottom of the bottle and hold on place and put bottle in mouth with the bend in the straw in the mouth with the short end out.

Tilt head back and knock it back.

(because the straw allows air to get in the bottle it comes out quickly :))

Also known as a strawpeedo

Yep dam true i seen it done and the damage of necking endless amounts of bottles!

Yeah i must admit my evo did smell until it had about 8000 paint shot through it now it smell ok!

Earlier in the tread someone mentioned eating paint,well one of me old marshal mates chewed up about 10 paintballs in his mouth,and ended up swallowing some of the shell and paint,obviously he did spit alot of it out and some sick followed, funniest **** i ever saw !! :p :rolleyes:

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by mugged44
I've done that before, it hurt my throat! I know some people who can just somehow open up their throat and tip alchopop without having to swallow. Dunno how though. I tried it once and it made me choke.

MUGGED44
Its quite easy really just choose a nice non-fizzy alchopop like reef or red :D and get ready to hit the floor especially if it turns into a race with no clear winner and you have to have rematches many a nasty night have been spoken about but not clearly remembered :p

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
its quite easy

get one of those bottle bong things, that lets the air out when you drink, then tip your head back and take a long gulp, and it goes down your throat in about 2 seconds! a bit of handy info for you there.;)
its hard with beer tho, cos its hard to burp beer after and it makes you sick:rolleyes: thats why i only did it once:(

Status
Not open for further replies.