Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My my, how the cookie crumbles ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
A point to ponder when reading this litany of posts, a lot of industry people have been mentioned in this thread in reference to threats of destruction handed out by barnett.
barnett is in a pretty awkward situation here because he either states I'm making it all up, which he has done before or he accuses those industry people of lying.
That said, it would be foolhardy of him to do the latter when you factor in just how many of those industry figures have come on here and renounced what I've said thus distancing themselves form this situation. A grand total of zero industry figures have come on here and publicly denied what's been said about their experiences with barnet.

There's a very profound reason for that, what I've stated is the truth and no matter how barnett struggles to deny these allegations, he cannot counter the bottom line truth.
This guy is bad for paintball, i know this to be true - he s in paintball for one reason and one reason only, himself. Everyone else is incidental (in his mind).