Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My new gun

Just to help put things in perspective about new/high value guns, I have a Russian Legion NXT shocker, used to have a DM6, got loads of bang valve guns like egos....

Guess which is my main gun I choose above all the rest? The ion.

Because it has the lowest recoil, its the most gentle on paint, its smaller and far more efficient than the shocker, as light as the ego and if I break it I know its not gonna be expensive or hard to fix.

So dont be surprised if your new gun doesnt perform nearly as well the Ion.
It will however, make you E-cooler on the internet. ;)

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
seems to me mate that when selling ions with lots of up people are always aksing for the parts to be split out or offering silly low balls for the whole thing.

You might have a bit more hassle shifting everything but chances are you'll come away with more loot selling a stock-ish ion and parting out the ups

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
If you have the option of a PMR or PM6 go for the PM6 bud;)

lol, thanks for that John, when I do sell my ion you sure its better to send it back to stockish?

Definately offer the upgrades separate.

Upgrades are a way people personalise their gun, the person buying your gun may not think upgrades you chose are worth what you are asking for them. They may in fact prefer a blank canvas.

However there are many people looking for second hand ion upgrades in classifieds.