The Home Of European Paintball

My New Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
The reason I have not posted was because I decided to walk away from the childish spat and go out to the boozer.

I knew that it would cause a mixed reaction. The reason I had it done is because paintball and the mates I have made as a result have helped me through some tough personal issues that I have had over the past few years. It is one thing in my life that will stay with me if or when I get old and grey. I know I will not regret it because that is not the type of person I am.

The logo is to reflect paintball as a whole not a brand. Having used Eclipse products almost exclusively since cocker days and always having liked the logo it seemed a good reflection of paintball and what the game means to me.

I have nothing againt your team. What do have a problem with is the tit for tat between me, you and Lovetone. You guys have become somewhat negative since you disbanded as a team. Lovetone in particular.

Have the last word on the subject if it makes you feel better. I concede.
if you were bin mature and walking away as soon as anyone said a negative comment you wouldnt of replied you would of walked away then in stead of arguing about it then later on saying i am not going ot be childish

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
if you were bin mature and walking away as soon as anyone said a negative comment you wouldnt of replied you would of walked away then in stead of arguing about it then later on saying i am not going ot be childish
Do you consider punctuation "just something that other people use"?

I'm not normally one to have a go at people with poor english skills, but there is a line. And some squiggles. In fact, they're all over the keyboard, and they are there for a reason.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Everyone here knows it, I think players from The Firm are D*ckheads, broken up or not, and your comment of "cant wait for what lovetone is going to write" is clearly just an attempt at trying to wind me up, once again adding to my feelings that the players are just c*cks.
I'm sorry but that's a bit *****n harsh mate, Do you actually know any of them,chatted to them etc.? apart from what you have seen on here??

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
Do you consider punctuation "just something that other people use"?

I'm not normally one to have a go at people with poor english skills, but there is a line. And some squiggles. In fact, they're all over the keyboard, and they are there for a reason.
no. it just slips my mind sometimes, plus i am not the best at english with punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.