The Home Of European Paintball

My New Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
if you were bin mature and walking away as soon as anyone said a negative comment you wouldnt of replied you would of walked away then in stead of arguing about it then later on saying i am not going ot be childish
You write like a retard. People have even been posting your drivel on the 'Gorgeous quotes' page, so they can better make fun of them with thier friends.
Does this bother you or were you hoping to give the perception that you are in fact, a retard, suffering from advanced retardation?
I mean, its gone beyond the usual, and even the unusual. You may even be a 'special case' even among the literally challenged on here. Your posts actually hurt my eyes, and when I lower my intellect in order to understand them I can feel my brain cells turning to mush and a strange urge to vomit.

If you want to stand any chance of being respected for your opinions, get a spell checker or something. If you are actually dyslexic then you surely have used a spell-check before, because Dyslexics learn to do this early-on.
Just to be clear, being dyslexic and being a retard are not the same thing. Its not just a nice/acceptable way of saying it. If you write like a retard, then people will think you're a retard. Its sad but true.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
You write like a retard. People have even been posting your drivel on the 'Gorgeous quotes' page, so they can better make fun of them with thier friends.
Does this bother you or were you hoping to give the perception that you are in fact, a retard, suffering from advanced retardation?
I mean, its gone beyond the usual, and even the unusual. You may even be a 'special case' even among the literally challenged on here. Your posts actually hurt my eyes, and when I lower my intellect in order to understand them I can feel my brain cells turning to mush and a strange urge to vomit.

If you want to stand any chance of being respected for your opinions, get a spell checker or something. If you are actually dyslexic then you surely have used a spell-check before, because Dyslexics learn to do this early-on.
Just to be clear, being dyslexic and being a retard are not the same thing. Its not just a nice/acceptable way of saying it. If you write like a retard, then people will think you're a retard. Its sad but true.
Spell checker? Don't be silly! Why would he take the time to check posts and get a program to check too when this way is so much quicker? :rolleyes:;)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Warrior, if you want to get a huge fan-boy tattoo thats your call and no retard is likely to be able to stop you. I just hope your love affair with planet continues into later years so that you don't regret this.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Fair enough, have a bit of a dig at his spelling, at least he's admitted to just being bad at english rather than claiming to be dyslexic like 90% of the people that spell badly on here, gives him a bit of credit in my book anyway.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Fair enough, have a bit of a dig at his spelling, at least he's admitted to just being bad at english rather than claiming to be dyslexic like 90% of the people that spell badly on here, gives him a bit of credit in my book anyway.
Yes but this is his first language! (i'm going on the assumption it is anyway, seeing as he does seem to have a grasp) I know so many foreign people where this is their second or third language and they manage fine. Not really an excuse to the point where it is that bad.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Warrior, if you want to get a huge fan-boy tattoo thats your call and no retard is likely to be able to stop you. I just hope your love affair with planet continues into later years so that you don't regret this.
Did you mean Stranger:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.