Not open for further replies.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
As I said Andy, clearly you are bitter about something:confused:

Lovetone seems the same.

Something to do with team splitting?
not bitter about anything buddy. to be honest i couldn't be happier. and as for the team splitting thing(dunno what your point was but) i have no idea what your talking about. lovetone left due to unforeseen circumstances. then i left for a better opportunity.

you clearly have no clue what your on about. makes me have a little wee sometimes lol

your brain to fingers filter needs a little work dont you think?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
tatoos are personal opinion certain dark thinks someones 10 years out of fashion tribal artwork looks crap

everything meens somthing different to someone else if you are happy with it good for you

not bitter about anything buddy. to be honest i couldn't be happier. and as for the team splitting thing(dunno what your point was but) i have no idea what your talking about. lovetone left due to unforeseen circumstances. then i left for a better opportunity.

you clearly have no clue what your on about. makes me have a little wee sometimes lol

your brain to fingers filter needs a little work dont you think?
Again, why are you posting if you have nothing constructive to say?

I noticed that when the Firm split you all became rather negative to all?

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Darkie I don't care what anybody says about you....your a BENDER..
That tat is ghey,you have womens legs and you mince around like Larry Grayson(god rest his soul)..:p
I wonder if Eclipse will sponsor you,good luck 2morro ....I'll mostly be making chocl8...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.