Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Lovetones quick capsule review:

1 - Tattoos..personally I'd never have one as of right now, that may change in the future but I doubt it. Not for me. TBH, ill back off the hate a bit and say to DS - EVERYONE has an opinion on tattoos, doesnt matter what it is - so just get whatever the hell you want, long as you like it, "fcuk those guys" (see what I did there?)

2 - The Firm never split up. 3 players joined Disruption NO SHAME IN THAT. I have a mortgage and couldnt commit to the milleniums and 3 of my mates changing teams, so bowed out for this season -say of that what you will. With loss of 4 key players, the team has been less on show this year but still won the PA Div2 Xball, under Bernies 'Hustlers' name.

3 - I just like making myself laugh, so yeah I'll be childish or a dick or whatnot. Theres no mystery to my humour, apart from the fact people might not get it. Its for me only. If anyone else laughs then ho ho ho roll on the fun train. My only bitterness is that I cant justify the cash to play properly this year.

4 - This thread is FCUKING GOLD :) Love it.

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
lol you better have been drunk at the time of that TAT, can't wait till you 40 or 60 and its all wrincly and streched and faded and you regret it:D

your gona feal like such an idiot hahaha

lol you better have been drunk at the time of that TAT, can't wait till you 40 or 60 and its all wrincly and streched and faded and you regret it:D

your gona feal like such an idiot hahaha
I had four pints during the Liverpool game before hand but was not pissed.

I felt I was forced into explaining myself so do take the time to read my previous post. Seemed right at the time and still does now. I could not care less what your opinion of it is.

mewwy

Dec 21, 2006
tbh, i dont really have an opinion of whether it looks good or not, i'm undecided. as portox already commented - what about future sponsorship? but thats neither here nor there.

to me, and i dont know if DS will agree or disagree, i kind of see it as a commitment in the world of paintball similar to how football fans get their club crests tattoo'd on them. As opposed to the regular changing of teams in paintball (unlike fans in football), i guess its an icon in the paintball world, something that is established.

all credit to you mate, if there was something unified in paintball that would collate it all (similar to football) who knows how many would get it tattoo'd!

mew

tbh, i dont really have an opinion of whether it looks good or not, i'm undecided. as portox already commented - what about future sponsorship? but thats neither here nor there.

to me, and i dont know if DS will agree or disagree, i kind of see it as a commitment in the world of paintball similar to how football fans get their club crests tattoo'd on them. As opposed to the regular changing of teams in paintball (unlike fans in football), i guess its an icon in the paintball world, something that is established.

all credit to you mate, if there was something unified in paintball that would collate it all (similar to football) who knows how many would get it tattoo'd!

mew
To be perfectly honest I will probably never get to the level where it becomes a contactual issue with a sponsor. Even in the unlikely event I do I am unlikely to be showing of my lilly white legs on the field in a set of shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.