Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My New Team's Kit, Tell Me What You Think!!

Snipey

Jun 23, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
www.samuraipaintball.com
What I would suggest mate is not to worry too much about Jersey design just yet.

Unless you and your team mates are happy to fork out £60 - £80 each for your jerseys which may not include additional expenses with designs and printing etc (if you have said money available then enjoy and run rampant), I would say that as a new team, the best thing to do is get yourself sorted out with standard jerseys and pay a little more to have your name and number printed on the back (JustPaintball can provide such a service).

That way you are not spending a lot of money on a new team design which could fall apart down the line in the early stages of maintaining a team. :)

Once your team has developed and played well together, that's when I would suggest blinging out your gear, golding up your markers and putting those under car lights on your hopper.
As you've said in other threads, you are new to the Paintball scene and it's great to see such enthusiasm but unless you are secret millionaires or nibbling at the Bank of England's bank reserves (have tried to hold a straight face saying 'Bank of England' and the word 'reserves' in the same sentence but for some reason I have to laugh at such things), take it slow and steady and get your feet on the ground.

Looking stylish comes further down the line *looks back at the jersey design* .......well yes maybe we need to get you a consultant when it comes to looking "stylish" ;)

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Given it another look over, and I actually don't mind the logo too much. The design of the lettering works pretty well, could do with toning down the colour a bit though.

However EVERYTHING else should be changed. XD

Reactions: Care_Bears

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Take away the paint splats and reduce the size of the logos on the front... Leave the chain if you want to rip off the Ghetto Smurfs design.

I don't have a problem with the colours really, might have something to do with the fact I don't have to wear it.....