Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My Nintendo Wii (with Wii Sports pack and YAOSM)

Due to lack of funds I am selling my beloved wii.

Its a wii sports package, so it comes with wii sports game, a nunchuck, sensor bar, cables, all packed as new in the original box.
Everything is in perfect condition and perfect working order.

Now for the good stuff. Its been professionally modded with YAOSM (the new Wiifree).
So It can run all the cool new software that people are developinging for the wii.
Ill chuck in a SNES emulator disc with loads of games (micro machines is still fun in multiplayer 10 years later?).

The mod also allows you to play backup and import Wii and gamecube games, as well as originals.
The setup works great, on all the latest titles.

Please note, It is 100% fair and legal to make and play backups of games you own, or ones old enough to be considered 'out of copyright'.

With this mod you can trust the kids with your collection of games without having to fork out any money if one or two discs get ruined.

Its a DVD upgradable, stealth mode chip, which means it cannot be detected by the wii.

I will send pics and answer any questions by PM.

Price £250 + postage etc (OBO)

woofie306

Apocalypse Paintball
Feb 10, 2008
Cambridge
teh only thing that really goes wrong with them is red ring of death wich if that happens microsoft repair it no matter how old or new it is, and as long as it has the silver sticker under the faceplate

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
Xbox.com said:
A. WARRANTIES

* One Year Express Warranty on Console (Three Years for Three Lights Flashing Red). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty

source