Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My Planet FULL kit sale inc Ego 11

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
Hi mate i got the E portal today the outer packaging was damaged and the E portal disc is cracked in two places, it wont evan load the software to my pc. just need to know what to do about this? do i take it up with royal mail or have you got to sort it out many thanks.

Medz

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2011
Hi mate i got the E portal today the outer packaging was damaged and the E portal disc is cracked in two places, it wont evan load the software to my pc. just need to know what to do about this? do i take it up with royal mail or have you got to sort it out many thanks.
i believe that if the item is damaged then the recipient makes the claim. correct me if i am wrong.

rob-gti6

Team Spank
May 29, 2007
Manchester & Wigan
Really sorry to hear that mate, I can asure you it was perfect when i posted. Even the picture shows its perfect. I have all the reciepts from postage, so if you would like me to send you the reciept i can do so you can claim. ****in post is ****.

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
Hi mate thanks for the reply iv never done a claim before so dont know what iv got to do til iv checked on the royal mail site and looked at the claim form? if i need the reciept il let you know thanks. Do i need to claim for the total price of a new one or the price i paid from you cheers. Also thanks to Medz for your reply.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
Hi mate thanks for the reply iv never done a claim before so dont know what iv got to do til iv checked on the royal mail site and looked at the claim form? if i need the reciept il let you know thanks. Do i need to claim for the total price of a new one or the price i paid from you cheers. Also thanks to Medz for your reply.
grab a claims form from your local post office and fill it in. Attach the original receipt (eg. 1st class recorded/special delivery ticket; they dont accept photocopies) and evidence of how much you paid for it. You can only claim what you paid for it, not the value of a brand new E-portal disc.

Medz

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2011
no probs. im pretty sure you can fill in a claim form online or pick up a form from the post office. something tells me you can't claim what it costs new. not 100% on that though.

Last edited:

rob-gti6

Team Spank
May 29, 2007
Manchester & Wigan
I have your address so ill post the receipt out for you today. I still have the photo on my phone so if you pm me your mobile no. you can use it to prove the before and after pictures of how it has arrived.

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
Iv taken a picture off the thread thanks mate and that would be great if you could forward the receipt, do i also need a copy of the e mail paypal sent me for the ammount i paid as proof? thanks to everyone who has replyed with they're help.