Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

my pmr aint working :/

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
ah.. if its a frame leak sounds like its gonna be one of 2 problems.

1. at some point someone has opened up the reg too much and broken the gasket in between the solonoid and the frame. no problem. take the gun apart like the manual says and look for yourself. (if it looks broken it probably is) if so send ash @ dye an email and he will pop a new one in the post for you. you then lube itup and pop it in your gun. follow the steps i previously wrote and go play :)

2. one of the orings inside the can or on the sail of the bolt.

seeing as dave did the bolt im guessing someone cranked it up a bit too much. this happened to me and 2 other guys when we first had these guns. maybe foot on here has a spare gasket somewhere. he really helped me out when i needed one.

good luck getting this fixed.

p.s. here is a good tip. be really careful with the eye ribbon. it breaks pretty easily.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
ah.. if its a frame leak sounds like its gonna be one of 2 problems.

1. at some point someone has opened up the reg too much and broken the gasket in between the solonoid and the frame. no problem. take the gun apart like the manual says and look for yourself. (if it looks broken it probably is) if so send ash @ dye an email and he will pop a new one in the post for you. you then lube itup and pop it in your gun. follow the steps i previously wrote and go play :)

2. one of the orings inside the can or on the sail of the bolt.

seeing as dave did the bolt im guessing someone cranked it up a bit too much. this happened to me and 2 other guys when we first had these guns. maybe foot on here has a spare gasket somewhere. he really helped me out when i needed one.

good luck getting this fixed.

p.s. here is a good tip. be really careful with the eye ribbon. it breaks pretty easily.

That i do, if needed drop me a pm and il post it out, i also have a solenoid, but i doubt thats whats causeing the problems.

Sound advice aswell Ant:first:

Dragunova

Condemned Paintball
Ok, glad I was finally directed to this thread (thanks Cook$!). Me and Clarkey have been in discussion about this for a while now and have come to little conclusion. The difficulty is that I had used it the weekend before sending it and it had worked flawlessly, thus it's difficult to believe that on arrival it had not been cycling, not only that but that it had a huge gas leak.

This sounds like a plausible solution, and ideally I'd like the gun to be fixed whilst it's still in your posession, it's easier for both parties, and I will refund any costs that ensue. As in one of the first PMs you sent you detailed that before firing you had "turned up the velocity" and that may have caused this issue:
For some further information he said that the solonoid "only clicks once, and then not again".
That "it was leaking loads when the reg was turned up".
And that "after one pull of the trigger (nothing happend) the light would start blinking on green."

For anyone not familiar with the PMR manual green blinking light means:
1. Low Battery (He's changed the battery since I sent it)
2. Eye connection e.g. dirty
3. Marker not gassed up (Regulator issue?)

Having seen the wide array of problems/confusion in this thread, AND exhausting my own knowledge of the PMR through PM with Clarkey I will give you a full refund after some attempt has been made to explore the possibility that ant290 suggested. I'll then take the gun down to LiPs to get it investigated and I can even take a photo of their receipt as that usually lists what was wrong with it.

For future reference at no point did I intend to sell what I will for the time being describe as "broken goods", and am very sorry if they turn out to be so for all the inconvenience caused to Clarkey and his team.

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
to be honest druganova. I don't think that is fair on you to do. clarkey has made no acknowledgement that people have been trying to help and instead has only pointed you out as being the problem.

if the solonoid only clicks once then it may be that the dwell is wrong. my first post should have sorted that.

the most you should do druganova is pay the postage on the new gasket from foot. and maybe give him some beer money too ;)

Dragunova

Condemned Paintball
Just received an email from PayPal stating the buyer is escalating the dispute to a claim for PayPal to investigate. Fantastic... I've offered a number of compromises, communicated as best as I could, members like Ant, Foot and Dave have tried to help and not been acknowledged by the buyer, but by the looks of things I'm going to have to give a full refund and receive a broken gun in the post in a few days...

EDIT: Another email stated that PayPal only dispute delivery, not state of goods and thus will not investigate at this time, but retain the right to within 180 days.