Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My post count aint goin up *admin!*

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Oh yes they are

But not showing on the screen !!.
If you do a search it will tell you how many post you have done.
Why it will not work on screen is anybody's guess.
I think i am short about 6 or 7 posting so why don't we just sack them.
If you want to make comments about paintball why do you need to let everyone else informed about how many other post's you have done, They can still do a search if they wish.
Do you not agree.

Or is it a case of - oh look at me iv'e got 2 stars I must be good.

More like sad ******* if that's what rocks your boat.

A

admin

Post Counts !!

The actually mechanism that counts the posts is working fine and for the majority of users the count is correct when they view the forums. However, for a minority of users it would seem that the number is showing up incorrectly. To be honest we're not sure exactly what's causing this, however, we feel it's probably an internet cache issue.

Now, we could spend a great deal of time trying to understand and rectify this, however, it's a question of time. We feel our time is better spent finding new material for the site/PGI and developing new areas for future releases. Not that we're trying to ignore this issue, however, it's a question of priorities.

Onto the question of scraping post counts. For the time being they're here to stay. At present the majority are happy with them and most members are more interested in posting real paintball messages - the purpose of the forums.

All the Best

Admin