Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MY POSTS STOPPED GOING Up!!!

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
Whoa... I just realized that Emerson's avatar isn't two fish humping. It's a little guy in a mask shootin' a marker. I guess that makes more sense. I thought the humpin' fish thing was pretty original though.

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
Neither at the moment...

Even now that I know what it is, I can still see a little black fish gettin' it on with a little yellow fish. Which is cool... if I were you I would be proud of my humpin fish avatar.

Its like that punk song by the Adolescents called Amoeba.The first time I heard it was on some show doing a profile of Tony Hawk, and I could swear that they were chanting Tony Hawk in the chorus. Later I found out that they were chanting amoeba. But I can still hear them singing Tony Hawk when I want to.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by bm8282
THIS POST DOES NOT EXIST, STOP POSTING IN IT YOU *******S
Well try un-ticking the little box saying you want email notification then you won't get bothered by people posting then again you might have to rememeber what you posted and where
and as for post counts going up etc the code for this page is screwed it refreshes every 12 hrs so you have to wait at least that long but when the 12 hrs is up is anyones guess as the clock is never on the right time....set it for GMT but still says whatever the time is in the american state the forum is hosted

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Me and TJ is just a rumour lol
one you seem to have started !!
I just look at how programs etc are constructed did a lot of homework when I built my team website (for all technofreaks out there I know it looks simple but then not everyone has a powerful pc to load it all quick so it was made so anyone can get the info) So thats how I learnt these things