Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My Safer 1.5 need replace/repair

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
Only in the regulator, take that off and just replace the bottle, that makes it slightly cheaper to replace, also you might think about getting a bottle cover for your next one.
Aye, already took the reg off as keeping that. I've e-mailed Safer with photos, it' was only bought only a couple months ago so it should still be in warranty or some sorts. If I don't hear back from them then I guess I have no option but to buy a new tank. I had a 68cu exalt bottle cover on it, but unfortunately that part that was damaged happens to not covered by the bottle cover. Although, I doubt it was damaged from the outside, as I don't remember smashing it anywhere on and off the field, it may have been the way it was refilled...not too sure really

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
i can't see it getting like that from being filled, it does look like the fibres aren't bonded with the resin properly though, but i doubt you'll get a replacement under the warranty.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
It's 4500psi inside,! don't mess about just write it off.

Some companies repair carbon etc but by the time you've paid out and had it retested you'll be at the price of a new cylinder.

The sport we play and the way we play means things get damaged. Sometimes very new things. Better to take the hit for a new cylinder than the potential incident from continuing to use this. You might not see the risk but those stood next to you might not feel the same

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
Well Safer replied, and they said they think they can repair it. But I will have to ship the bottle to their production factory in Poland and it will be costing 25 euros plus shipping, so that will be 45 euros all together

Last edited:

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
It's 4500psi inside,! don't mess about just write it off.

Some companies repair carbon etc but by the time you've paid out and had it retested you'll be at the price of a new cylinder.

The sport we play and the way we play means things get damaged. Sometimes very new things. Better to take the hit for a new cylinder than the potential incident from continuing to use this. You might not see the risk but those stood next to you might not feel the same
The second I saw the damage, I immediately de-gassed the tank and went to use another one. I'm not taking any chances, I get very paranoid just by pulling down the lever on a refill station, imagine trying to play with a cracked tank, no way :D

Reactions: A.B