Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My thread was deleted and not sure why

G

Gassy

Talk to the mods section is exactly what its says.

Talk to the mods/ask the mods questions

The mods will then answer the question that has been asked of them.

The section is not called "Answers from anyone"

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Talk to the mods section is exactly what its says.

Talk to the mods/ask the mods questions

The mods will then answer the question that has been asked of them.

The section is not called "Answers from anyone"
And particularly not people that feel the need to be rude (looking at you as usual Bon...).

Mag, too bad some people seem to find it cool to jump on anybody, I hope the moderators have been more forthcoming in their replies to you.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Maybe, one of the ways you could deter people from posting in TTTM is to disable post count for the section, as with classifieds, at least the post whores might stay away!

I've made my case before about how annoying it is seeing all & sundry answering questions in this section and also the site sponsors areas, especially when the poster starts with "I dowent reely no" (English murdered on purpose) however, some times there is the need for clarification.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Nah we're just going to ban Bon (or "Mikey 60 too " as he's now being called by those in the know) and be done with it...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
At the end of the day you can say it isn't going to be used in the UK, how are we to know? You could be anyone looking for a really cheap bottle.

And it isn't that we doubt you personally, but we have to be careful about what we allow to be sold.

I'm sure every thug who ever bought a kitchen knife swore blind it was to make his grandma's dinner with....