Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mysteries of the universe

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Just out of curiosity.

What kinds of tactics would you like to read about in the pages of PGI?

No, the PGI faithful have no clue I'm posting this, but what they hey. I'm curious as to what people want to read about.

-Tyger

I want to see more articles on my bad ass taking fools down. JK. Seriously Tyger I love training articles. Tournament reports are fun but only if they're on big tournaments. Other than that I would rather read articles like mine, discussing how to play as a individual and a team, or LaSoya's training articles. When I do articles for APG I have to cater to the walk on player because thats the majority reader. But for PGI let loose and come out with the big guns. Get controversal, get mean, get real. You can do it, I read your stuff. your good. Keep up the good work.
Chris
PGI

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I'd say just keep up the good work that's made PGI the only paint `zine worth reading. APG assumes its readers are either morons or have not spent more than one day at a field. Anyone that has half a brain and isn't deaf and blind can pick up five times more info in a couple of days at the field than an entire year of APG. Don't even think about mentioning that 100+ page continuous Kingman and 32 degrees ad as any kind of standard for intelligent writing.

gilly163

Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
Like happy trigger said, more airball/speedball tips would be nice for people that dont get to play those kind of fields until there at a tourny like I. More gun reviews would be nice too.

chris

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
yea er thanks mooney for telling everyone my name there

real smart of you

By the way it was meant sarcastically but then as u can't really understand sarcasm i forgive u