Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mysteries of the universe

OK, here's what I want out of PGI (excluding a front covershot of my bad self cuttin' loose on some fools)...

Erik Felix back! His articles were the bomb.

Robo doing more technique and tactic stuff on Hyper and Sup'Air.

Tyger doing more of the above for rec play

Justin O casting his beady eye over cheating, tournaments and whatever else takes his fantasy

Comparitive gun tests: 6 Cockers head-to-head, 20 blowbacks tested, what paint's best for tourney play etc. Or is tha what What Paintball Gear? is gonna do? Still waiting for my first commission on that baby from the AntMan.

Dude, I can do gune reviews...check it out: 'Gun go bang, TJ like gun.'

Nice.

Peace out.

Manning26

I totally agree with TJ, especially on the Eric Felix thing. What happened to him anyhow? I apologise for my ignorance, but where'd he go? I know this won't be back, but I really miss Robbo going on about Aftershock tearin' through everyone. Those two things have taken a lot of the excitement out of the mag'. There, that's my worthless opinion. Take care all!

salad

Aug 9, 2001
Kansas City N.13
Visit site
Whatever happened to "speedy" he always seemed to have some pretty sweet articles. Wasn't Eriks last article on burnout? If so I would assume he just got tired of writing articles...but what the hell do I know!?

Justin

Jason, you just like Erik because he is into all of that kung-fu and think that you will someday be as cool as him :D