Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Myth Reg Thread?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Unfortunately it came under the banner of 'Grey Imports' ..which is something we didn't think about during our discussion,and as I'm sure you know there is a forum wide policy on this :)

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
are these something that can be bought in the UK though?, i thought that is what the Grey import rule was for. To protect UK stores/retailers? (Honest question btw)

-james

Unfortunately it came under the banner of 'Grey Imports' ..which is something we didn't think about during our discussion,and as I'm sure you know there is a forum wide policy on this :)
are these something that can be bought in the UK though?, i thought that is what the Grey import rule was for. To protect UK stores/retailers? (Honest question btw)

-james
Dskize,

I was under the same impression as J@mes on the grey import thing.

As far as I am aware there are no UK dealers for Guerrilla Air?

I stated in the thread that it was not for profit as well so I am struggling to understand why it was deleted?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I looked before Christmas and couldn't find anyone stocking them in the UK, the only person I heard was thinking about stocking them was Fish@EXL, I've not checked to see if he ever did or not...

The only thing that I feel could apply in the no 'new in box items' rule.

I would on that front argue that the Bone pack thread was allowed to go ahead to the point of taking monies while the Myth thread along with the majority of group buy threads only discuss the idea of ordering in bulk from a retailer outside of the UK.

Grey import rule seems to be unclear if not a little contradictory.

I understand an official response will follow shortly:)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
The only thing that I feel could apply in the no 'new in box items' rule.

I would on that front argue that the Bone pack thread was allowed to go ahead to the point of taking monies while the Myth thread along with the majority of group buy threads only discuss the idea of ordering in bulk from a retailer outside of the UK.

Grey import rule seems to be unclear if not a little contradictory.

I understand an official response will follow shortly:)
Ha,ha...
Grey imports = parallel imports,are they available in this country or has someone (trader) decided to do what you wanted to do.
If they're not available from a UK source they can't be classed as grey imports by definition,but all definitions are open to contradictions....including stepping on someones toes;)...prolly find that someone has grizzled for some reason and they've got more clout than you....weirdo..:p
Then again if they're all opened then they're not classed as BNIB,same as duty free tabs..:D
Ebay----->:)

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
ampaintball.co.uk used to stock Guerilla air regs cos i got my air assault from there. i beleive they've closed now though.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Dskizie,

I was under the same impression as J@mes on the grey import thing.

As far as I am aware there are no UK dealers for Guerrilla Air?

I stated in the thread that it was not for profit as well so I am struggling to understand why it was deleted?
Too support the UK suppliers the grey import policy has to encompass these kind of deals, especially if it treads on the fine line that this specific thread did .The fact that it may not be easy to find Guerrilla suppliers in the UK does not mean that that situation isn't being rectified currently, or at somepoint in the future ,hence to make sure the wheels of paintball finance are oiled for all our benefit the thread had to go.

In the politest possible way ..that is the official decision on the matter so that's it .

:)