Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

n.p.f

Brown

doing toad
I was there pikachu on your team as a matter of fact (Communication is something i have to work on) next time i will say hello. i was wearing tiger stripe cammo and had a brass eagle mask on with a dark visor i was there with me brother me mate and his brother!
The first game on scud was intresting nice touch having your markers in the other teams base area with only one gunman on either side then being totally nackered for the rest of the day, i spent more time running off from their guy :eek:
It was the first time we had played a day with just own gunners so it was quite a good learning expierence (i kept my head down a lot)
i noticed some of the other team had ronin on their tops Leon and i think chris was the other one were the other guys there in that team as well ?
oh and before i go next time you see the marshal swetz i think you called him thank him for sorting out my mag
see ya around
Lee :cool:

being hit as the game starts takes lots of practice (the temple field last sunday)

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
good day

alright dude,

yeah it was a good day overall, i was with ya on the first game trying to avoid gitters shooting at us. interesting concept that was.

we nearly one only one game in it.. :)

laters

andy

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
:( Sorry I didn't say hello mate :eek:

I did speak to you though, I am sure of that (one of you guys). Was yours the mag with the sight/dot sight on the front, or the minimag?

My flashing pikachu seems to work now for some reason - he can't stop flashing :eek:

Aye, very close day, we were all over the purples all day I thought ;) and definately should of won that round robin:)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
npf day

yeah, good day I thought, it looked like the rain was going to spoil it for a bit but it died down...which was nice. The games were nice and friendly too, hope everyone had some fun.

Brown

doing toad
Minimag

Hey pikachu
the minimag was my mate Nics he has the sight as well its there to scare people:D all the others were standard mags except my brother Jays his is a special kind that f***ks up every time he uses it (different problem every time :D )
i now need another co2 bottle after finding out mine was outta date man its just buy buy buy with this game:rolleyes:

dont bother running.......................you just get tired!